sexta-feira, 2 de março de 2012

Treasure Hunt on Elf

Este fim-de-semana na Elf há uma Caça ao Tesouro por três códigos de desconto!  

1. CONGRATULATIONS you have found the hidden Rugby Ball code, which entitles you to:

20% OFF STUDIO LINE

Enter one of the following codes at the checkout:

UK & EU: RUGGER20
IT: RUGGER20IT

Codes valid from: 12:30pm 02/03/2012 GMT – 9:30am 05/03/2012 GMT
Min spend £15/€17. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.

__________________________________________________________________
2. CONGRATULATIONS you have found the hidden Dragon code, which entitles you to:

£5 OFF ORDERS OVER £20

€6 off orders over €24

Enter one of the following codes at the checkout:

UK & EU: DRAGON520
IT: DRAGON520IT

Codes valid from: 12:30pm 02/03/2012 GMT – 9:30am 05/03/2012 GMT
Min spend £20/€24. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.

_________________________________________________________________________
3. CONGRATULATIONS you have found the hidden Daffodil code, which entitles you to:

FREE SHIPPING THIS WEEKEND ONLY

Enter one of the following codes at the checkout:

UK: HIDDAF
IT: HIDDAFIT
EU: HIDDAFEU

Codes valid from: 12:30pm 02/03/2012 GMT – 9:30am 05/03/2012 GMT
Min spend £10/€12. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Espero que seja útil! Vão usar algum? Aproveitem!
Beijinhos coloridos
 

2 comentários:

  1. My dear, I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased. I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often kisses
    Miriam Stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Miriam your words filled my heart with joy :) I'm already following you and commented on your blog! Kiss*

    ResponderEliminar

Fico contente que estejas aqui! Responderei assim que puder Obrigada <3

I'm glad you´re here! I'll answer as soon as i can!Thank you <3